New North Summit Agenda
“The New North Summit presentations stimulate ideas I can use in my business year over year. I always plan to attend every year.” –Summit attendee since 2009
Thursday, December 5, 2019
7:30 a.m. – Registration, Breakfast and Networking
8:30 a.m. – Summit Begins
- Oneida Nation Color Guard
- National Anthem performed by Franki Moscato
- Welcome by Jan Allman, CEO, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
- Missy Hughes, Secretary & CEO, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Eric Genrich, City of Green Bay Mayor
ED Talk #1: Kim Underhill, Group President, Kimberly-Clark North America
Building a Better Community Through Diversity & Inclusion
Kim Underhill will talk about how diversity & inclusion have been a key benefit to Kimberly-Clark North America. Underhill will also feature a couple of employees who will speak firsthand about how the Kimberly-Clark employee resource groups have impacted both their personal and professional lives.
- Economic Research Partnership with New North – Peter Barca, Secretary, Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Wisconsin Suppliers Network – Jela Trask, Business & Investment Attraction Director, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation\
- Local Partner Recognition Development Video
- ManpowerGroup Talent Assessment – Amber Laurent, Market Principal
- Talent Video – Veterans Recruitment Campaign
- Talent Video – Retaining & Upskilling Regional Talent
- Business Video – Introduced by John Pfeifer, Chief Operations Officer, Oshkosh Corp.
- Business Development Video
ED Talk #2: Fred Stephan, President, Amcor Flexibles North America
Leading Through Change
Fred Stephan will discuss the valuable leadership lessons he’s gleaned from across his career, including running a business with a 360-degree view, managing the ever-present factor of change, and his belief that running a great business means being a great corporate citizen in the Fox Valley and across the globe.
- Workplace Excellence Award – Lisa Smith, Senior Talent Management Consultant, Right Management, Inc.
ED Talk #3: David Beurle, CEO, Future iQ
Navigating the Speed of Change with a Future Lens
The speed of change in the business landscape is accelerating. This demands business strategy that finds a balance between being deeply rooted in core strategic goals, yet is able to be agile and respond quickly to new opportunities and threats. Beurle will explore how regional economies are building their capacity to be forward looking, and know what are the critical game-changing trends they must be watching.
- Education Video – Introduced by Nikki Kiss, Executive Director, Inspire Sheboygan County
- Morning Wrap Up
12:00 p.m. – Lunch and Networking Break
1:00 p.m. – Breakout Sessions
- NEW Manufacturing Alliance
- HATCH Pitch Event
2:30 p.m. Networking Reception – Performance by Charlie Berens, Manitowoc Minute
4:00 p.m. – Event Concludes
Click here to register
LOCATION: KI Convention Center
333 Main St, Green Bay, WI 54301
Interested in becoming a sponsor for the largest regional economic development networking event? Contact us today at [email protected] or 920.336.3860.